Share us!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Alison Lundergan Grimes and protecting voters

A Liberal in Kentucky exclusive.

I attended  Alison Lundergan Grimes's  debate with that guy Bill Johnson (not short on the crazy I promise, watch a few of his web videos).  I asked Alison about her decision to allow the homeless to vote and here was her response:




More videos to follow as I get them uploaded. In the mean time, creepy Bill Johnson video:

 UPDATE: Alison's entry


 UPDATE 2:

Yes, it was raining, however there were over 20 Alison supporters on hand despite the rain.  Look at this video and notice how many supporters Johnson has and what 'fanfare' he gets.

He asked if I wanted him to wave, that's okay Bill;  I would have missed it due to the energy and size of your fans who could only be described as a 'cheering mob'.



UPDATE 3:

Contrast the video above to the video below.

No comments:

Post a Comment