Share us!

Monday, January 2, 2012

Meet your local poor hating State Rep Lonnie Napier

Meet Rep. Lonnie Napier, R-Lancaster (36th District).  He's a real piece of work who wants to cut food and medical benefits to those who test positive for drugs (and their children).

This bill is dead on arrival I'm told.  Still what a bucket of slime of a person.  Take note of this monster's name:

As a person who has had a very successful father who's struggled with addiction this guy is on my radar.  How Christ like of him to try and starve people of food and medical care.

CJ:

"That also was the fate of a proposal by Rep. Lonnie Napier, R-Lancaster, to force welfare recipients to undergo random drug testing. Napier is promising to push that initiative again, hoping to revoke benefits of those who test position."


3 comments:

  1. I actually don't think it's a bad idea, first because children who are supervised by folks on drugs are not being supervised, and secondly, if someone is wanting to use my money to survive, then they better be sober and actively trying to survive, not just get high. Sorry, but it doesn't mean I hate the poor, I just expect no less from them as I do myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So because a person is addicted to drugs they should be denied food and healthcare. That's a super human policy you're advocating there, Richmond.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And it's unconstitutional....unless there's probable cause

    Of course, this bill still isn't a good idea even if it requires probable cause. I just don't see what the connection is between welfare and drugs...especially when big banks that receive bailout money don't have to be tested for drugs

    ReplyDelete